THE STUDY OF SOCIAL-PSYCHOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND ANXIETY OF PATIENTS WITH GASTROENTEROLOGICAL DISEASES (ON THE EXAMPLE OF CHRONIC PANCREATITIS)
The relevance of the study is proved by the tendency of the growth of gastrointestinal diseases (chronic nonalcoholic pancreatitis) both among the elderly people and the middle-aged working people, what is justified by the objective statistics. In this regard, it is necessary to study the influence of economic, social, and psychological factors as the preventive measures on the growth of the number of people with the diseases of the digestive system.
The authors summarized the results of the empirical study of economic, social-psychological characteristics of patients with chronic nonalcoholic pancreatitis, trait and state anxiety of patients with chronic nonalcoholic pancreatitis carried out at the gastroenterology in-patient department of Togliatti Municipal Clinical Hospital No. 5 in consultation with the Head of the gastroenterology department, Doctor I.V. Fisechko.
The experimental sample consisted of fifteen women at the ages from 36 to 79 with the disease of active chronic pancreatitis. All diagnoses were determined by the doctors of the gastroenterology department according to the standardized clinical diagnostic techniques.
The results of the study comply with the results described in the literature and show that the following factors influence the contraction and development of gastrointestinal diseases: the low welfare level, the lack of understandable information about the risks and benefits of foodstuffs, negative emotional states experienced by a person for a long time.
The study carried out by the authors proves that high trait and state anxiety of patients with chronic pancreatitis prevents from adherence to a necessary diet, it is a stimulus for the consuming of foodstuffs prohibited in the case of gastrointestinal diseases what causes the disease recurrence and the necessity of hospital care.
2. State of food safety and nutrition in the world. The improvement of resistance to external actions for safeguarding of peace and food safety. 2017. Prodovolstvennaya i selskokhozyaystvennaya organizatsiya Obedinennykh natsiy. 119 p. URL: fao.org/3/a-i7695r.pdf.
3. Noskova E.P. Health and Healthy Lifestyle of the Population as a Factor of Regional Development. Regionologiya, 2015, no. 3, pp. 133–140.
4. Kogan B.M., Khazieva T.I. Features of the Teenagers Emotional Sphere in Eating Behavior Disorders and Overweight Problems. Sistemnaya psikhologiya i sotsialnaya, 2016, no. 4, pp. 60–65.
5. Skvortsov V.V., Tumarenko A.V. Klinicheskaya gastroenterologiya: kratkiy kurs [Clinical gastroenterology: short course]. Sankt Petersburg, SpetsLit Publ., 2015. 183 p.
6. Mendelevich V., Avdeev D., Kiselev S. Psikhoterapiya «zdravym smyslom» [Common-sense psychotherapy]. Cheboksary, Chuvash. un-t Publ., 1992. 75 p.
7. Potyazhenko M.M., Kitura O.V., Nevoyt A.V., Sokolov N.L., Nastroyka T.V. The influence of medical care on the anxiety level of patients with chronic pancreatitis. Web of Scholar, 2018, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 43–46.
8. Babinets L.S., Sabat Z.I. Clinical and pathogenetic aspects of chronic pancreatitis in conjunction with autonomic dysfunction. Gastroenterology, 2019, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 21–25.
9. Kaysinova A.S., Kachmazova I.V., Merkulova G.A. Application of dynamic electrical neurostimulation method in complex spa treatment of patients with chronic pancreatitis. Kurortnaya meditsina, 2014, no. 2, pp. 21–26.
10. Paliy I.G., Reznichenko I.G., Sevak N.M. Psychosomatic disorders in gastroenterological practice: special aspects of clinical progression and medication. Novosti meditsiny i farmatsii, 2007, no. 6, pp. 3–4.
11. Ushakov I.B., Lyubavskaya S.S., Batishcheva G.A., Chernov Yu.N. Features of therapy for chronic pancreatitis associated with anxious depressive disorders in railway workers. Meditsina truda i promyshlennaya ekologiya, 2016, no. 4, pp. 31–35.
12. Mittermaier C., Dejaco C., Waldhoer T., Oefferlbauer-Ernst., Beier M., Tillinger W., Gangl A., Moser G. Impact of depressive mood on relapse in patients with bowel disease: a prospective 18-month follow-up study. Psychosomatic Medicine, 2004, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 79–84.
13. Balliet W.E., Edwards-Hampton S., Borckardt J.J., Morgan K., Adams D., Owczarski S., Madan A., Galloway S.K., Serber E.R., Malcolm R. Depressive Symptoms, Pain, and Quality of Life among Patients with Nonalcohol-Related Chronic Pancreatitis. Pain research and treatment, 2012, vol. 2012, pp. 1–5.
14. Mokrowiecka А., Pińkowski D., Małecka-Panas E. Assessment of quality of life in patients with chronic pancreatitis. Med Sci Monit, 2011, vol. 17, no. 10, pp. 583–588.
15. Aleksander F. Psikhosomaticheskaya meditsina. Printsipy i prakticheskoe primenenie [Psychosomatic medicine it’s principles and applications]. Moscow, EKSMO-Press Publ., 2002. 352 p.
16. Rossiyskiy statisticheskiy ezhegodnik. 2018: statisticheskiy sbornik [Russian statistics yearbook. 2018: statistics digest]. Moscow, Rosstat Publ., 2018. 694 p.
17. Zdravookhranenie v Rossii. 2017: statisticheskiy sbornik [Healthcare service in Russia. 2017: statistics digest]. Moscow, Rosstat Publ., 2017. 170 p.
18. Stepanov Yu.M., Gravirovskaya N.G., Skirda I.Yu., Petishko O.P. Pancreatic diseases as one of the main problems in gastroenterology and abdominal surgery (modern epidemiology). Gastroenterologiya, 2014, no. 3, pp. 7–14.
19. Yureva L.N., Shevchenko Yu.N. Differential rehabilitation programs for the rehabilitation of patients with pancreatitis with non-psychotic mental disorders. Psikhiatriya, psikhoterapiya i klinicheskaya psikhologiya, 2015, no. 2, pp. 135–141.
20. Włochal М., Swora-Cwynar Е., Karczewski Ј., Grzymisławski М. Assessment of nutritional knowledge of patients with pancreatitis. Przegląd Gastroenterologiczny, 2015, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 229–233.
21. Natalskiy A.A., Tarasenko S.V., Zaytsev O.V., Peskov O.D., Bogomolov A.Yu., Kadykova O.A., Bakonina I.V. Chronic pancreatitis is a multidisciplinary medical-social problem. Eksperimentalnaya i klinicheskaya gastroenterologiya, 2017, no. 6, pp. 61–65.
22. Greben N.F., ed. Psikhologicheskie testy dlya professionalov [Psychological tests for professionals]. Minsk, Sovremennaya shkola Publ., 2007. 487 p.