TRAINING OFFICIAL SAFEGUARD FOR FREEDIVING
Lately, a freediving water sport – breath-holding diving (apnea) – has become widespread. Freediving is an extreme sport by its nature. Nowadays, there is a need to have specially trained assistants – official safeguard – to help free-divers during training sessions and competitions. The purpose of the study is to determine the role of the official safeguard in ensuring the safety of the athlete during the freediving competitions in the pool; develop a model of a training course for official safeguards for freediving.
The paper presents a brief history of freediving development, defines the tasks of the official safeguard during the competition in the pool, and proposes a model of the course to train official safeguards. It includes two stages: “Fundamentals of freediving theory and practice” and “Life Safety”. There is a brief description of the physical basics of breath-holding diving, description of breathing techniques, a description of the physiological characteristics of free-diver’s body adaptation to long diving. The author indicates the factors determining the distance length and the time of static. The list of equipment of the official safeguard is offered. The Rules of the competition in dynamics are presented, including long diving in monofin / long diving in bi-fins / long diving without fins, and the Rules of the competition for holding the breath in static. The paper describes the procedure for checking the safety of an athlete by an official safeguard, determines the procedure for the interaction of official safeguards with judges and the procedure for providing first aid to an athlete with hypoxia. The ethics of the behavior of the official safeguard is considered.
2. The art of freediving. Octopus. Read and dive. URL: octopus.ru/index.php/articles/5607.
3. CMAS. URL: cmas.org/en.
4. AIDA. International association for the development of apnes. URL: aidainternational.org.
5. Maleshin K.K., Koneeva E.V. Description of freediving as a sport and the basic rules of competitions. Nauchnyy forum molodykh uchenykh: problemy, puti resheniya i perspektivy razvitiya gumanitarnykh nauk v XXI veke: materialy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii studentov, magistrantov i aspirantov. Kaliningrad, Baltiyskiy federalnyy universitet imeni Immanuila Kanta Publ., 2018, pp. 47–56.
6. Molchanova N.V. Fizicheskaya podgotovka sportsmena vo fridayvinge v podgotovitelnom periode. Avtoref. diss. kand. ped. nauk [Physical training of an athlete in freediving within the preparatory period]. Moscow, 2010. 24 p.
7. Bogdashkin A.E., Vasenina V.G. Physiological substantiation of improvement of the results of the freedivers of various qualification in the training process. Sport – doroga k miru mezhdu narodami: materialy III Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. Moscow, GTsOLIFK Publ., 2017, pp. 59–62.
8. Grigoreva D.V., Nikitina A.A. Prevision of danger in the aquatic environment. Nauchno-pedagogicheskie shkoly universiteta: nauchnye trudy: ezhegodnik – 2016. Sankt Petersburg, NGU fizicheskoy kultury, sporta i zdorovya P.F. Lesgafta Publ., 2016, pp. 74–80.
9. Nikitina A.A., Mosunov D.F. Symptoms of prevision and prevention of blackout in freediving. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta, 2014, no. 11, pp. 109–112.
10. Bershova A.S., Nepomnyashchiy A.V. Integrated practices in freediving. Obrazovanie. Nauka. Innovatsii: Yuzhnoe izmerenie, 2015, no. 3, pp. 11–19.
11. Molchanova N.V., Shchukin E.A. Influence of some psychological characteristics of personality of free-divers at susceptibility to blackouts. Ekstremalnaya deyatelnost cheloveka, 2015, no. 2, pp. 33–35.
12. Shchukin E.A. Risk-taking and anxiety as possible factors of freediver's proneness to blackouts. Nauchno-metodicheskiy elektronnyy zhurnal Kontsept, 2016, vol. 26, pp. 101–105.
13. Yugankina E.A., Dyakova E.Yu. Grounds of the relevance of conducting studies on the adaptive mechanisms of sportsmen engaged in underwater sports. Fizicheskaya kultura, zdravookhranenie i obrazovanie: materialy IX Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii, posvyashchennoy pamyati V.S. Pirusskogo. Tomsk, STT Publ., 2015, pp. 204–207.
14. Kovyazina L., Tadysheva B. Impact of artificial pulmonary hyperventilation on the duration of the maximum apnea time. Bioraznoobrazie, problemy ekologii gornogo Altaya i sopredelnykh regionov: nastoyashchee, proshloe, budushchee: materialy IV Mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii. Gorno-Altaysk, Gorno-Altayskiy gosudarstvennyy universitet Publ., 2016, pp. 344–345.
15. Molchanova N., Sazonov A. Research of freedivers’ heart rhythm changes during breath-holding underwater. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2007, no. 10, pp. 38–39.
16. Zelenkova I.E., Fudin N.A., Vagin Yu.E., Nafeeva A.A., Kulin A.A. Adaptation то breath-holding in elite freedivers. Sportivnaya meditsina: nauka i praktika, 2014, no. 2, pp. 9–14.
17. Zelenkova I.E., Zotkin S.V., Korneev P.V., Koprov S.V., Almyashev D.Kh., Glazachev O.S., Grushin A.A. Hypoxic tolerance variability in athletes with different training level and sports specialization. Sportivnaya meditsina: nauka i praktika, 2016, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 5–10.
18. Pedagogical dictionary. Nauka. Iskusstvo. Velichie. URL: niv.ru/doc/dictionary/pedagogic/articles/6/adaptaciya.htm.
19. Molchanova N.V. Osnovy nyryaniya s zaderzhkoy dykhaniya [Basics of breath-hold diving]. Moscow, Sattva, Profil Publ., 2013. 144 p.
20. Nikitin E.A. Correction of freedivers’ hypoxic conditions with musculoskeletal disorders at a distance of 100 m high-speed apnea. Studencheskaya nauka – fizicheskoy kulture i sportu: materialy otkrytoy regionalnoy mezhvuzovskoy konferentsii molodykh uchenykh s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem. Sankt Petersburg, NGU fizicheskoy kultury, sporta i zdorovya P.F. Lesgafta Publ., 2017, pp. 93–93.
21. Competition rules and regulations. Version 16.0 – November 2018. Federatsiya fridayvinga. URL: freediving.ru/images/docs/AIDA-RulesRegulations_16_RUS.pdf.