INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES OF EARLY CAREER GUIDANCE OF PRESCHOOL CHILDREN
The paper introduces the ways of using information technologies for the early career guidance of preschoolers. The issue chosen for the study is directly related to the problem of the career guidance of a young person, which implies providing an opportunity for a preschooler to try themselves at various jobs through the game. However, the issue of introducing children into the career guidance system has not been scientifically and methodologically justified so far. This leads to the fact that employees of preschool educational organizations experience difficulties in determining the basic categories, choosing forms, methods, and techniques, establishing the specifics of the early career guidance of preschoolers. On the level of preschool education, the system of getting children familiar with the jobs and professions is not sufficiently represented.
The paper introduces an approach to implement the idea of early career guidance through the development of the emotional attitude to the world of professions, to a working person, their business and personal qualities. Step-by-step implementation of the information technology that ensures the gradual introduction of older preschoolers to the world of careers (motivational, informational and transformative stages) is of special interest. It is shown that at each stage, the position of the teacher changes in relation to preschool children: from organizing to directing, correcting and supporting.
Special attention is paid to the organization of the joint activities of a child and an adult, independent activity of a preschooler with the application of information technologies during which children are able to model elements of a specific type of a job.
2. Zalyalieva D.R., Shafikova L.I. Implementation of a career guidance program at a nursery school as a first step towards determining one's place in modern society. Vospitanie i obuchenie detey mladshego vozrasta, 2016, no. 5, pp. 188–190.
3. Kuznetsova G.N. Early proforientation in preschool education: essential characteristics. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya, 2019, no. 2, pp. 42–50.
4. Kuzovkova Yu.S. The professional and personal self-determination in the preschool age. Kazanskaya nauka, 2013, no. 8, pp. 127–129.
5. Chistyakova S.N. Assessment of the current situation and further development of professional self-determination as an essential component of upbringing and education of the younger generation in modern environment. Prilozhenie k zhurnalu “Professionalnoe obrazovanie. Stolitsa”, 2016, no. 11, pp. 22–25.
6. Antonova M.V., Grishnyaeva I.V. Early professional orientation as an element of socio-communicative and cognitive development of preschool children. Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii, 2017, no. 2, pp. 93–96.
7. Baranova N.A., Guguman T.V., Popova V.F., Romanenko O.G. Introduction of preschool children to adults’ professional activity. Molodoy uchenyy, 2015, no. 7, pp. 731–734.
8. Kostikova D.A. Concept of experience of labor activity сhildren of the senior preschool age. Problemy sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya, 2017, no. 55-5, pp. 251–258.
9. Ivanova N.V., Vinogradova M.A. Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Preschool Children’s Early Career Guidance. Yaroslavskiy pedagogicheskiy vestnik, 2019, no. 3, pp. 38–46.
10. Saygusheva L.I. Tekhnologii priobshcheniya doshkolnikov k trudu [Technologies for introducing preschoolers to work]. Rostov-on-Don, Feniks Publ., 2013. 221 p.
11. Zyuzina T.N. Information Technology in Preschool Education. Informatika i obrazovanie, 2017, no. 6, pp. 39–40.
12. Dybina O.V. Implementation of the Information and Communication Technologies into Activities of a Pedagogue. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2018, vol. 622, pp. 107–113.
13. Kalinina T.V. Novye informatsionnye tekhnologii v doshkolnom detstve [New Information Technologies for Preschoolers]. Moscow, Sfera Publ., 2008. 328 p.
14. Shalaeva G.P. Kem mne stat? Bolshaya kniga professiy [What should I become? A Big Guidebook of professions]. Moscow, AST Publ., 2009. 210 p.
15. Shorygina T.A. Professii. Kakie oni? Kniga dlya vospitateley, guvernerov i roditeley [Professions. What are they like? Book for eachers, tutors and parents]. Moscow, Sfera Publ., 2017. 96 p.
16. Vishnyakova A.A., Subbotina E.S. Interactive teaching means use in educational activity of pre-school children. Detskiy sad ot A do Ya, 2017, no. 2, pp. 86–92.
17. Marchenko N.A. The use of interactive technology in the preschool educational organizations. Vestnik Belgorodskogo instituta razvitiya obrazovaniya, 2018, no. 1, pp. 61–65.
18. Antonova A.V. The impact of information technology on the education of children of preschool age. Doshkolnik. Metodika i praktika vospitaniya i obucheniya, 2018, no. 2, pp. 47–49.
19. Zhbannikova O.A. The use of information and communication technologies in nursery education in modern society. Vospitanie i obuchenie detey mladshego vozrasta, 2016, no. 5, pp. 594–596.
20. Komarova T.S., Komarova I.I., Tulikov A.V. Informatsionno-kommunikatsionnye tekhnologii v doshkolnom obrazovanii [Information and communication technologies in nursery education]. Moscow, MOZAIKA-SINTEZ Publ., 2013. 170 p.