THE DEVELOPMENT OF CREATIVE POTENTIAL OF A PERSONALITY AS A FACTOR OF OPTIMIZATION OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF GRADUATES
The society requires competent specialists able to act successfully in any conditions of their labor. However, facts of life show that young teachers are ineffective in ambiguity and conflict situations. Thus, there is the necessity of training competent creative teachers who have well-developed creative potential, can quickly find adequate solutions in new situations, and are capable of creative self-fulfillment.
The paper gives characteristics of the student’s creative potential as the necessary inner structure, which can be and should be developed at high school. The author suggests the theoretically based model of development of the creative potential of the teaching-professions students of the agrarian university. This model allows augmenting the creative potential structural components: creative activity motives, creativity, and certain personal qualities together with the high intelligence level.
The experiment was carried out on the base of Volgograd State Agrarian University and involved 145 students of “Teacher education” (44.03.01) study program. Within this model, the author suggested theoretical and technological tools for development of creative potential and carried out the students’ assessment at the beginning and the end of the experiment. The suggested criteria, indices, and levels of creative potential development allowed monitoring the dynamics of stage-by-stage change of the students’ motivation; of updating the database of knowledge on the creative potential and creative self-fulfillment; of the development of activity, initiative, behavioral flection, ability to cope with stress, and creativity.
The analysis of received quantitative results verified using the Student’s t-criterion showed the transition of most of the students (67 %) of the experimental group to the higher level of development of creative potential. Control group showed the similar index of 42 %.The involved observation of the students during the traineeship allowed differentiating the students taking part exactly in the creative teaching activity.
2. Andreev V.I. Laws of creative self-development as the basis of subject-oriented education concept. Vestnik Kazanskogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta, 2013, no. 16, pp. 13–16.
3. Klimov E.A. To strive not for a career, but diligently to serve the cause. Psikhologicheskiy zhurnal, 2004, no. 5, pp. 131–141.
4. Mulik I.G. Development of creative potential as a necessary condition for formation of the higher education teacher’s professional competence. Filologiya i kultura, 2011, no. 25, pp. 267–271.
5. Isaev I.F. Tvorcheskaya samorealizatsiya uchitelya: kulturologicheskiy podkhod [Teacher`s creative self-realization: culturological approach]. Belgorod, BGU Publ., 1999. 224 p.
6. Efimova E.A. Future teacher`s formation of creative self-realization in the professional activity. Lichnostno-razvivayushchee professionalnoe obrazovanie v izmenyayushcheysya Rossii: materialy VI Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. Ekaterinburg, Ros. gos. prof.-ped. un-t Publ., 2006, pp. 66–71.
7. RF. The order of the Education and Science Ministry of the Russian Federation, December 4, 2015 № 1426 “On approval of the federal state educational standard of higher education in the field of preparation 44.03.01 Pedagogical education (bachelor’s level)”, section V “Requirements to results of development of basic educational bachelor programs”. (In Russ.)
8. Slastenin V.A., Perevalov S.G. Pedagogical Activity as a Creative Process. Sibirskiy pedagogicheskiy zhurnal, 2005, no. 4, pp. 3–13.
9. Kolesnikova V.I. Pedagogical creativity and levels of its manifestation. Voprosy vospitaniya: teoriya i praktika, 2006, no. 15, pp. 48–64.
10. Lawlor J., Marshall K., Tangney B. Bridge21 – exploring the potential to foster intrinsic student motivation through a team-based, technology-mediated learning model. Technology, Pedagogy and Education, 2015, vol. 25, pp. 187–206.
11. Burenina V.I. “Creative competence” and “creative potential” of a pedagogue: a comparative analysis of the terms. Pedagogicheskiy zhurnal, 2015, no. 6, pp. 10–19.
12. Shcherbakova T.N. Creativity in the activity of a modern teacher. Aktualnye voprosy sovremennoy pedagogiki: materialy IV Mezhdunarodnoy nauchnoy konferentsii. Ufa, Molodoy uchenyy Publ., 2013, pp. 21–25.
13. Perevalova A.A. Preparation of creative teachers as one of the modern education tasks. Problemy kachestva obrazovaniya v sovremennom obshchestve: sbornik statey Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. Penza, Privolzhskiy Dom znaniy Publ., 2004, pp. 115–117.
14. Dzekun Yu. Pedagogical conditions of development of creative potential of a future manager of the economic in the period of study at the university. The scientific heritage, 2017, vol. 8, pp. 72–75.
15. Markelov V.I. Potential of professional-creative self-actualization of students. Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta, 2012, no. 3, pp. 76–82.
16. Ogorodnikova E.I. Creative self-realization of personality. Obrazovanie cherez vsyu zhizn: nepreryvnoe obrazovanie v interesakh ustoychivogo razvitiya, 2009, vol. 7, pp. 216–219.
17. Hyeon Paek Sue, Sumners Sarah E. The Indirect Effect of Teacher’s Creative Mindsets on Teaching Creativity. The Journal of Creative Behavior, 2017, no. 7, pp. 1–14.
18. Ryndak V.G. Of the question of creative education: position and general trends of development. Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra RAN, 2009, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 635–639.
19. Teltevskaya N.V. To the problem of the development of students’s creative ability. Izvestiya Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2012, no. 11, pp. 130–134.
20. Demetrikopoulos M.K., Pecore J.L. Interplay of creativity and giftedness in science. Pedagogies: An International Journal, 2017, vol. 12, pp. 143–146.
21. Kincher Dzh. Kniga o tebe: 40 testov-samoissledovaniy [A book about you: 40 self-study tests]. Sankt Petersburg, Piter Publ., 1997. 220 p.
22. Nikiforov G.S., Dmitrieva M.A., Snetkov V.M. Praktikum po psikhologii menedzhmenta i professionalnoy deyatelnosti [Practice on the psychology of management and professional activity]. Sankt Petersburg, Rech’ Publ., 2003. 448 p.