FACTORS OF INTERSECTORAL ACTIVITY OF RURAL ECONOMY IN THE ASPECT OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Innovative development of the agro-industrial complex requires technical modernization of the industry. That is why the issues of updating the machine and tractor fleet, increasing the level of mechanization of agro-industrial production are important. The paper analyzes the structure of machinery in the agricultural sector of Russia and the frequency of its renewal over the past 27 years. The conducted research has revealed the negative dynamics of technical support of the agricultural economy. The subject of the study is the process of technical modernization of the industry and the factors influencing it. The author is using economic and mathematical methods, in particular, regression modeling, as the tools of the problem analysis.
The main research is carried out on the example of the Rostov region as one of the leaders of agricultural production in Russia characterized by a high level of renewal of machine and tractor fleet in the rural economy. The results of economic and statistical analysis have identified the factors affecting the level of acquisition of technical equipment in the agricultural sector. The main factors influencing the purchase of agricultural machinery are the following: indexation of the price of agricultural machinery, profitability of production, the price per a ton of wheat, the size of state support for equipment (all levels), net profit per 100 hectares of arable land, ruble exchange rate against dollar, and the yield of grain crops. As a result of the regression analysis, the authors have developed an economic and mathematical model that determines the degree of influence of each factor on the process of technical renewal of agricultural equipment in the Rostov Region. Evaluation of the reliability quality of the obtained model demonstrates a significant relationship between the volume of agricultural machinery acquisition and the yield of grain crops. Using the tools of economic and mathematical modeling, the author proves that state support does not affect the modernization of the industry.
2. Nemchenko A.V. Modernization as a guarantee of growth of competitiveness of agricultural production. Mezhdunarodnyy nauchno-issledovatelskiy zhurnal, 2018, no. 4, pp. 31–33.
3. Gavrilenko A.S., Khodos D.V. Future direction of the logistics of agricultural producers. Ekonomika i predprinimatelstvo, 2015, no. 3, pp. 814–816.
4. Stadnik A.T., Pichugin A.P., Matveev D.M., Krokhta M.G. Improving the technical security of agriculture in the market. Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta, 2012, no. 1-2, pp. 196–201.
5. Veselova I.N., Zolotarev A.A. Modern problems of provision of agriculture with material and technical resources. Vestnik Kurskoy gosudarstvennoy selskokhozyaystvennoy akademii, 2013, no. 4, pp. 25–28.
6. Kulov A.R., Soloveva N.E. The state of technical provision of the agricultural industry and the tendency of its development at the present stage. Nauchnyy rezultat. Ekonomicheskie issledovaniya, 2017, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 72–81.
7. Iovlev G.A. Assessment of technical security (equipment) of territorial agro-industrial complex. Agroprodovolstvennaya politika Rossii, 2016, no. 7, pp. 72–77.
8. Kolesnyak A.A., Demina N.F., Bulygina S.A. State and tendencies of development of technical potential of agricultural production of Krasnoyarsk Krai. Sibirskiy vestnik selskokhozyaystvennoy nauki, 2015, no. 6, pp. 82–88.
9. Murtazaeva R.N., Alifanova S.E. Features of development of modernization process at the agrarian enterprises of the region and prospects of its improvement. Nauchnoe obozrenie: teoriya i praktika, 2018, no. 6, pp. 101–111.
10. Sidorova N.Yu. Additive method of estimation of provision of agricultural organizations of the region with material and technical base (on the example of Kurgan region). Ekonomika selskogo khozyaystva. Referativnyy zhurnal, 2011, no. 1, pp. 99–101.
11. Barfiev K.Kh. Security dehkan (farmer) economy of technics and instruments. Krymskiy nauchnyy vestnik, 2016, no. 2, pp. 319–324.
12. Dyachenko O.V. State and use of material and technical resources in agricultural organizations of the Bryansk region. Vestnik Bryanskoy gosudarstvennoy selskokhozyaystvennoy akademii, 2013, no. 2, pp. 45–50.
13. Gasiev P.E., Gasieva Z.P., Mosunova E.L. Development of leasing and accounting of leasing operations for the acquisition of agricultural machinery. Bukhuchet v selskom khozyaystve, 2017, no. 10, pp. 28–35.
14. Tarasov A.N., Kholodova M.A. Technical modernization of agricultural production: problems and solutions. Ekonomika selskokhozyaystvennykh i pererabatyvayushchikh predpriyatiy, 2018, no. 8, pp. 38–45.
15. Yang D.T., Zhu X. Modernization of agriculture and long-term growth. Journal of monetary economics, 2013, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 367–382.
16. Kuznetsov V., Soldatova I., Ignatova T., Arkhipov A. State Support of Russian Agriculture Entering the Global Market: Global and national priorities. Saarbrüchen, LAP Lambert Academic Publ., 2014. 90 p.
17. Mekonnen D.K., Spielman D.J., Fonsah E.G., Dorfman J.H. Innovation systems and technical efficiency in developing-country agriculture. Agricultural economics, 2015, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 689–702.
18. Federal state statistics service. URL: gks.ru.
19. Ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation. URL: mcx.ru.
20. Agropromyshlennyy kompleks Rostovskoy oblasti [Agro-industrial complex of the Rostov region]. Rostov-on-Don, Ministerstvo selskogo khozyaystva i prodovolstviya Rostovskoy oblasti Publ., 2019. 60 p.