SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM ON THE FUNDS DISTRIBUTION FROM THE MEDICAL ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION ANMONG ITS DEPARTMENTS THROUGH DYNAMIC PROGRAMMING METHODS
The paper presents the solution of the problem to distribute the fund amounts for the medical organization development among its departments. The author formulates R. Bellman equations and proposes the solution of the problem through the application of the dynamic programming methods using the capabilities of the MS Excel Solver Tool. The criterion for making a decision on investing funds of the medical organization development foundation into its departments is proved, and a mechanism of practical implementation of the task is shown on the example of one of the Moscow medical organizations. As a criterion, it is proposed to use the ratio of the share of the i-th doctor’ contributions in the reporting period to the development of a medical institution among all doctors making similar contributions to the average cost of providing one paid medical service by the i-th doctor.
In this work the author proposes a new approach to solve the problem of distribution of investments – the emphasis is on the centers of responsibility which are the medical organization departments, and as a source of funding is the medical institution Development Fund, which volume depends on the performance of each employee. This approach facilitates the most effective redistribution of financial resources among the departments and provides funding for equipping the workplace of medical and non-medical personnel with high-tech hospital facilities, modern medicines, advanced training of medical personnel. Eventually, it involves all the personnel in the management of the medical organization and becomes an additional incentive to increase productivity. Using the author’s tools based on the methods of dynamic programming, R. Bellman’s equations and built-in tools of the MS Excel software makes it possible to automate the process of managerial decision-making.
2. Kostyrin E.V. Progressive System of Doctor Work Stimulation. Ekonomika i predprinimatelstvo, 2019, no. 2, pp. 1122–1131.
3. Kostyrin E.V., Sokolov E.V. The economical mathematical models of the management of Moscow budget policlinics. Ekonomika i upravlenie: problemy, resheniya, 2017, vol. 1, no. 12, pp. 58–71.
4. Prisenko V.G., Makhkamova Z.R., Demarko A.V. Economic and mathematical modeling of medical personnel management system in the region. Evraziyskiy soyuz uchenykh. 2017, no. 2, pp. 24–31.
5. Frolov S.V. Formation of optimum investment policy of the enterprises by means of a method of dynamic programming. Teoriya i praktika sovremennoy nauki, 2017, no. 4, pp. 825–830.
6. Mamaev E.A. Dynamic model of investments in the development of fixed assets of the enterprise. Vestnik Rostovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta putey soobshcheniya, 2004, no. 3, pp. 81–84.
7. Ovchinnikov V.G. On dynamic programming on the values in the semigroup. Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. Seriya: Fiziko-matematicheskie nauki, 2016, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 158–166.
8. Chentsov A.G., Chentsov P.A. Dynamic programming and heuristic methods in routing problems. Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki, 2017, no. 9, pp. 169–181.
9. Gao Q., Zhang Y., Yang S., Li S. The divided Chinese welfare system: do health and education change the picture? Social Policy and Society, 2018, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 227–244.
10. Justine H.S.U. Medical Savings Accounts: What is at risk? World Health Report. London, World Health Organization Publ., 2010. 11 p.
11. Abeysinghea T.A., Lim J. Singapore’s Healthcare Financing: Some Challenges. Singapore, Health Services Correspondence Publ., 2010. 18 p.
12. Arkhangelskaya E.V. About an implementation of the method of dynamic programming to solve the problem of equipment replacement with an application program. Sistemy i sredstva informatiki, 2018, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 178–188.
13. Kremera N.Sh., ed. Issledovanie operatsiy v ekonomike [Operations research in the economy]. Moscow, Yurayt Publ., 2013. 438 p.
14. Khuazhev S.R. General statement of the problem of dynamic programming. Novaya nauka: problemy i perspektivy, 2017, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 103–105.
15. Arkhipkina A.I. Dynamic programming as a tool to support decision-making for the investment project planning. Nauka i obrazovanie: novoe vremya, 2018, no. 3, pp. 248–257.
16. Kostyrin E.V. The medical personnel motivation system of polyclinics providing paid medical services. Ekonomika i upravlenie: problemy, resheniya, 2016, vol. 2, no. 10, pp. 106–114.
17. Latukha O.A. Training leaders of organizations in sustainable development management. Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta, 2018, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 225–236.
18. Latukha O.A. Application of international experience in lean production within the concept of sustainable development of healthcare settings. Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta, 2018, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 239–254.
19. Edeleva A.N., Starodubov V.I., Fedotkin M.A., Sabgayda T.P., Zaporozhchenko V.G. Mathematical modeling in performance management of medical organizations providing inpatient care to the elderly. Sotsialnye aspekty zdorovya naseleniya, 2018, no. 2, pp. 2–18.
20. Lesina O.V. Economic-mathematical modeling of the optimal lower prices for offered services, telecommunications companies. Ekonomika i upravlenie: problemy, resheniya, 2017, vol. 2, no. 11, pp. 93–95.